Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, The Sales & Administrative support will be assigned a portfolio of existing clients to grow and a territory covering Ghana & Nigeria with the key tasks to attract new business and secure new contracts.
Job Title: Sales Administrative Support
Key Tasks include :
- Being the focal contact point of all DNV existing clients in the assigned territory : responding to requests through emails/phone, re-directing to the project manager or sales manager, advising and assisting on all contracts evolutions or administrative matters (invoicing, purchase orders, clients payments, certificate issuance etc)
- Coordinate audit planning with other colleagues across Africa, and assist on auditors travel arrangements when necessary
- Responsible to registering new clients in company portal and updating records of existing ones.
- Prospecting tender opportunities and register DNV for tender opening by supporting to meet documentation and registration requirements.
- Actively Liasising with existing clients to renew their contracts and updating records with DNV
- Support training arrangement organisation in Ghana and Liaising with other regional colleagues to support execution of DNV training sessions.
- Providing clerical duties, arranging/ filing materials and handling routine correspondence
- Assisting in the procurement of office supplies
- Making arrangements for VISA, hotel, flight reservations and concierge services
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
- Experience with sales industry software and client relationship management (CRM) systems, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.