- To provide a 5 star service to all NDIA Customers professionally and promptly. Ensures that all Quality Standards including SLA’s and KPIs are achieved or exceeded.
- To offer the highest levels of Service Delivery to all Passengers utilising the Airport.
- Provides inspirational proactive leadership to the Customer service team. Supervises all Front line Customer Service staff to encourage and implement laid down Standard Operating Procedures.
- Gathers comprehensive customer service feedback data and presents to the Manager Quality Assurance and Customer Service in a timely fashion.
- Generates superior service at all times through the continuous training and development of the Customer Service Team.
- Any other additional task as assigned by the senior management.
Required Skills or Experience
- High school qualifications
- Fluent in English and Arabic preferably with a third language preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Experience of people management.
- Proven Customer service skills.
- People Management skills
- Track record of team leadership
- Able to anticipate customer needs and multitask
- Able to work under pressure
- Specialist – minimum 5 years of job-related experience required
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to motivate and direct staff.
- Conflict resolution skills
Job Specific Skills
- Knowledge of Operational process, systems and procedures, training requirements
- Ability to produce accurate work sometimes under tight timescales.
- Attention to detail with ability to focus on customer service related subjects
- Requires in-depth knowledge of operational working practices and the day to day running of an Airport Terminal
- Good analytical skills combined with a solution oriented approach
- May be allocated extra tasks as required by the Terminal Management
- Must have a high degree of self-motivation and a flexible work attitude.
- To be able to work as a supportive member of a team in a cross-cultural environment
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply by emailing CV’s in MS word to:
Offer valid till: 02 Jun, 2012