Domod Roof Limited invites suitably qualified applicants to be part of their team to ensure business growth in the following specialized role
Job Title: Safety Officer
- Responsible for the overall safety within the organization by ensuring workers follow established policies and safety regulations
- Design and implement safety audit procedures/ plans and guidelines for the organization
- Undertake safety audits in factory and installation sites
- Responsible for safety training for employees and sub-contractors on safety procedures at work and on site
- Assess the risk factor at construction sites and prepare safety plans accordingly
- Conducting emergency drills
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)
- A minimum of 4 years experience in the construction / manufacturing industry
- Must demonstrate knowledge of workplace safety regulations/legislations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward applications and CVs including details of referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Head Office in Accra not later than 6th August 2018.
- The subject of the email should indicate the applied position.
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED