DML is a market leader in dredging and has a sizable presence in Marine and Civil Construction. Dredging services cover urban dredging and environmental dredging, dredging of dams, rivers and lagoons, maintenance dredging of ports and harbors. Marine construction activities involve beach nourishments, coastal defense and coastal protection measures. Company is also active in urban drainage and drain construction.
Dredge Masters Limited (DML) is an ISO certified company with certification in Quality ISO 9001:2015, occupational health and safety ISO 45001:2018 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 standards from Bureau Veritas.
DML is known for quality and high operational excellence and adheres to sustainable development goals (SDG’s)
DML is seeking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Asst. Finance Manager
DML is currently looking for an Asst. Finance Manager who will assist the Finance Manager to direct and oversee the financial activities of the company , direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, and create forecasts predicting future growth with a good verbal and written communication skills.
REPORTS TO: FINANCE MANAGER
Asst. Finance Manager:
- Assists in providing technical supervision and oversight of the finance department
- Maintain Project-related records correctly in our accounting systems.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Providing Project managers and clients with timely financial reports and budgets
- To lead in trial balance and general ledger reconciliations of the company
- Verify the completeness of all documents prior to payment of all bills to vendors, consultants , etc
- Supervise the stores and warehouse
- Review, audit and sign off weekly time sheets and present same to HCM for payroll preparation
- Reconciliation and retirement of all project expenses and imprest
- Issuing debit notes, credit notes and reconciliation of inter-company transactions.
- Preparation of periodic management reports/Accounts and a detail variance analyses with commentaries.
- Submission of month end financial reports to the Finance Manager.
- maintenance of Fixed Assets Register
- Ensure filing of all statutory returns such as P.A.Y.E, Pension funds, Annual Returns and taxes
- Supervision and review of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Lead in monthly payroll reconciliations and payroll ledger maintenance in the accounting system.
- Maintain a good working relationship with finance key stakeholders
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by Management from time to time.
- First degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Commerce is required.
- Member of a professional accounting body preferably ICA (GH), ACCA or
- Five (5) years relevant experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting systems.
- A trustworthy person.
- Well organized individual who is able to multitask.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excel and big data analysis skills
- Knowledge in the use of an ERP software will be an advantage
How To Apply
Submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address
To: [email protected]