Dumpong Rural Bank Limited was established as a limited liability company under the companies code on 21st December 1987 in a village called Kwahu Oframase in the Kwahu South District of the Eastern Region of the Republic of Ghana and commenced business on the 16th of February, 1988. In the year 2004, the Bank of Ghana appointed a new board of directors to oversee the affairs of the bank. Subsequently the new General Manager and his management team were appointed and started work in the year 2006. This appointment marked the turning point of the bank to become a profitable institution. This team came out with innovative products thereby increasing bank’s market share within its catchment areas. The bank is now fully automated, have qualified and competent staff. The bank organises consistent and effective training sessions for staff facilitated by consultants as well as in-house training.
Job Title: Assistant Systems Administrator
Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Required Skills or Experience
- Temenos T24 experience is major requirement for this position
- Work closely with the Systems Administrator to insure as little employee downtime as possible Outstanding customer service
- Handle and resolve help desk tickets and escalate to Systems Administrator when necessary
- Cable management
- Identify, interpret, and evaluate systems and network requirements
- Be proactive
- Support remote users via remote control software and telephone
- Assist in installation of computer and networking hardware
- Assist in monitoring network performance, security and IT infrastructure
- Assist in recommending improvements to systems and network configurations, determines hardware or software requirements
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit application, Curriculum Vitae, School Certificate(s) to the CEO office in hard copy or email to:[email protected]
The Chief Executive Officer Dumpong Rural Bank Ltd. P. O. Box 23,
Asakraka – Kwahu
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.