Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position to support the expansion of the Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT (AITI-KACE).
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed.
- Oversees all social marketing, advertising, personnel involved in and promotion as well as other activities
Required Skills or Experience
- Masters in any of the social science, with minimum of three (3) years relevant experience OR
- Bachelors in any of the social sciences, with minimum of five (5) years relevant experience
- Proven track record in a high-tech business development environment
- Good knowledge of web-based marketing tools
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit the following in addition to a printed application letter:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae stating current and latest posts (WITH DATES) and job responsibilities
- Certified photocopies of relevant certificates and other documents:
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) Referees (work-related):
- Personal contact telephone numbers and e-mail address;
- Salary expectation and other benefits
Applications should reach the following address:
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
PMB STATE HOUSE
Women candidates are especially encouraged to apply
Closing 11 Nov, 2011