Posted on :
4 Apr, 2017
4 Apr, 2017
SuperTech Ltd has been successfully delivering information and communications technology (ICT) solutions to corporate and government clients, as well as small businesses, for over a decade. From our base in Ghana, we provide a comprehensive, end-to-end service, covering communications, information systems, applications development, data centers and systems solutions. We are committed to the economic and social growth of Ghana through the use of our superior ICT installations.
Job Title: Sales Executive (Security Solutions-CCTV & Access Control)
• To be involved in proposing and closing business solutions to clients based on the company’s portfolio of services
• Conducts market research and surveys for business opportunities
• Prepares sales strategy plan and aligns with targeted clients
• Maintains a database of existing clients and prospective clients together with their leads and key contacts
• Prepares, submits and follows up on proposals
• Prepares and issues quotes, sale orders and payment tracking if applicable for closed deals.
• Coordinates all clients’ activities pertaining to any deal closed and future activities with clients.
• Checks on the performance of a client as and when required, once the client has been signed on.
• Pursues other business opportunities with existing clients.
• Any other required task pertaining to business leads and opportunities such as SLA’s and critical business agreements.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University Degree
• Professional qualification in IT, Marketing and sales
• Minimum 3-5yrs proven experience in ICT and in Selling Security based solutions.
• Good knowledge and understanding of ICT
• Knowledge of Tender/Bid Processes
• Ability to understand Security Solutions namely Access Control, CCTV, Alarm Systems, Intrusion Systems etc.
• Knowledge of the security systems as applied in the enterprise domain and its impact.
• Ability to learn new security based technologies
• Ability to understand the business of the customer in order to be in a position to propose other appropriate mix of security solutions.
• Ability to close business deals within the corporate sector
• Ability to design and implement marketing strategies.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision and still achieve desired results.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up on business strategies involving closing a business deal end-to-end
• Reliable, loyal, trustworthy and committed
• Good Communication/Presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure with a proven Sales experience in the corporate environment
• Ability to make reports for management consumption
• Must be highly dependable and trustworthy
• Good negotiation skills
• Must be in good appearance and be highly presentable at all times
• Team player, Hardworking
How to Apply
All CVs should be sent to [email protected]
Please indicate the job title in the subject line.