Eban is searching for an analytical and highly motivated individual with hands-on finance experience in the construction and real estate industry to take charge of its Finance Department.
Job Title: Head Of Finance
This is a unique opportunity to play a crucial role in building the finance foundation for one of the fastest growing construction companies. In this role, you will lead a team of accountants and finance officers across multiple projects. To be successful the role requires a mix of a strong analytical mindset, business process excellence and reporting skills with the goal to guide and provide appropriate business insight and financial execution.
Manage financial processes including, budgeting, forecasting, and business reviews for the company
- Ability to ‘tell the story’ with insightful analytics and financial reviews through weekly and monthly dashboards/reports used by decision makers including c-level executives
- Lead month end close reconciliation.
- Improve reporting and automate processes to scale with company growth
- Coordinate and own all communication with external financial and audit partners
- Work with Eban’s external partners to review and confirm executive-grade financial reporting, summarizing findings and recommendations.
- Oversee preparation of Financial Statements – coordinating information required and researching and addressing any outstanding items ensuring timely monthly and quarterly close
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of relevant finance and/or accounting experience at a high growth company, preferably in real estate and construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, advanced degree/certification such as MBA/ACCA/ICA a strong plus.
- Experience working with setting financial systems and procedures relevant to a contruction firm.
- Excellent Excel skills, with specific applications in models, data extraction and presentation
- Strong communication and presentation skills, can easily present complex financial issues to non-finance executives (solid PowerPoint skills preferred)
- Knowledge of financial systems (ERP: Quickbooks or similar)
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to drive operational excellence within a fast-paced environment