Editec is a successful lottery and sports betting operator, with offerings in over 25 countries across Africa. The company is fast-growing, has doubled in size over the last 3 years, and has plans for further expansion. The company is globally recognized as a start-up specialist for gaming operations in emerging markets.
Job Title: Africa Based – SPR Engineer
- Selecting correct quantities of spare parts and packaging them for Distribution to Regional Branches and record keeping.
- Taking stock counts and updating records of stock
- Receiving in damaged spare parts from regional branches and record keeping.
- Cleaning of electronic circuit boards and other parts that have been returned to workshop for repair.
- Testing of circuit boards prior and post repair and documenting results
- To aid in the Repair and testing of small thermal printers and printer cutting device
- To Aid in the testing and repair of Smart Card readers
- To be trained on how to diagnose problems on Printed circuit boards and how to repair them
- Report to SPR Manager or Maintenance Manager
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION, SHOULD:
- Have a Spare Parts Repair background
- Have Excellent SPR(Spare Parts Repair) skills
- Have computer & typing skills and be able to use Microsoft Windows, Internet, Excel, & Word and ERP systems
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics. Step motor, switching power supply, digital and analogue circuits.
- Be familiar with analogue and digital multimeter, and sometimes oscilloscope usage
- Confident in troubleshooting and final test checks.
- Be experienced and able to use hand and small power tools
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in group settings
- Be well organized, able to multi-task, follow instructions and ability to provide feedback
- Have good verbal and written communications skills in English language
- Willing to be continuous trained and work outside the country
- Electronic degree or similar background
- 0-1 year working experience in electronic SMD boards repairing, analog or digital
- French and English Speaker
- Basic understanding of analogue and digital signal processing
- Well organized and ability to follow instructions
- Have valid passport and ready to travel to African countries.
Editec UK offers for this position the below:
– Break of 2 weeks every 6 months with 2 return ticket to your home country.
– Medical insurance.
– Accommodation will be provided in the operation.