To summarize, you shall perform general administrative functions (these include supervision of personnel, management of personnel issues, ensuring that payment vouchers are signed, special secretarial duties as documenting activities of the company, public relations programs).
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Produce monthly operational reports for management
- Maintains quality by monitoring and enforcing organization standards with regards to Quality Control.
- Assisting and supervising Student applications, follow up, prepare/fill agency agreement forms & questionnaires, Visa applications and attending educational seminars
- Leave scheduling, filling salary forms, GRA,TDC & SSNIT Payments and other personnel administrative duties
- Order preparation for export including categorizing and properly labelling samples, shipping, invoicing and other ad-hoc order fulfillment duties
- Capturing financial data and record keeping for the financial part of the company.
- Office administrative duties such as drafting letters, Proposal writing, appointment letters and other communication needs
- Social media posting and website content updates
- Providing support to batik production organization as needed (training to be provided upon hiring)
- Participate in the organization’s policy development, implement operating policies and follow standard procedures.
- Assist in the development of organizational forms, records and other documentations
- Collaborate with Managing Director and General Manager to organize and maintain regular inventory list of organizational property every six months in cooperation with MD.
- Communicate and develop reports with administrative manager on work plan, and time schedules.
- Perform other related duties as required by the Managing Director.
Business Administration Degree
Computer Literate – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Community 18 Tema, Ghana
How to Apply
Please send Resume and Cover letter to [email protected]