A leading multinational hospitality company with presence in many countries around the world is seeking to hire young, dynamic and highly-enthusiastic individuals with no prior experience in the hospitality industry, but with the right attitude as Electricians for their new and ultra-modern hotel being set up in Ghana. The successful candidates shall install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures.
NVTI I & II in Electricals
On-the-job training will be provided.
- Assembles, installs, tests and maintains electrical or electronic wiring, equipment’s, appliances and fixtures.
- Inspects electrical system equipment’s and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustments and repairs.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring equipment’s and fixtures using testing devices.
- Attends to all electrical issues in guest rooms and replaces all dead bulbs.
- Provides power points for various functions in the hotel.
- Cleans AC grills and light shades in and around the hotel.
- Controls the switching on and off of the compound lights.
- Checks water, gas and fuel level and inform supervisors accordingly.
- Installs ground leads and connects power cables to equipment’s.
Other duties as assigned.
Salary: Market Related
AA Position: No
Work Level: Junior
Branch: Greater Accra Region
How to Apply:
Click on this link to view job and apply online