Posted on :
18 Feb, 2019
18 Feb, 2019
Elidel Prestige Ltd (EPL) an oil and gas recruitment and manpower management company is recruiting the following positions on behalf of its client, Aker Energy, a member of the Aker Group and the operating company of the Deepwater Tano Cape Three Points block (“DWT/CTP”) in Ghana. Aker Energy aims to become the offshore oil and gas operator of choice in Ghana. Aker Energy is committed to delivering training and industrial development by contributing with several direct and indirect job opportunities in Ghana through its operations, as well as the know-how and experience successfully developed in the Norwegian petroleum industry over the last 30 years.
Job Title: Deputy Country Manager
Reports to: Country Manager
Member of: Ghana Leadership Team
Purpose of job:
Roles and Responsibilities
· Support the Country Manager to develop and manage the Country Office in Accra, Ghana, in accordance with the approved strategies and business plans.
· Help build the necessary capabilities of the Ghana Country office and team to execute such strategies and plans.
· Work with the relevant teams to develop and maintain a Stakeholder Plan for the company’s activities and operations in Ghana, covering also all permits and approvals.
· Represent the Company in Ghana and establish and develop relations with key stakeholders, covering Authorities, Partners, Oil and Gas Companies, Local Contractors and Service Suppliers.
· Establish and maintain relationships with relevant Government Agencies in Ghana.
· Assist the Country Manager to manage the operations of the company
· Assist in achieving the financial performance of the company
· Assist in attaining the health, safety, environment and security in accordance with the company’s global and best industry standards of the organization in – personnel, equipment and operations
· Assist the Country Manager to manage the risks of the business
· Ensure that statutory matters are handled in the best of interest to the Company and its Partners.
· Supervise and ensure that the Company’s Local Content Strategy is adhered to and executed.
· Develop an efficient and lean country organization.
· Demonstrate results from the Local Content Strategy implementation with capacity building of local contractors and suppliers.
· Support the Technical Team in ensuring a good preparation for production and operation
How to Apply
Qualified professionals should send their CVs to [email protected]
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2019