To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans. Assist Team Leader and support Customer Service & Sales Agents. Work as part of a team to achieve individual, station and network Commercial objectives.
Job Title: Senior Customer Sales & Service Agent
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products. Ensure set quality standards are achieved for all customer interactions
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the relevant requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customers on all products and services such as Skywards membership (Skywards related queries), amendments, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares to achieve sales revenue and/or sales conversion targets.
- Keep abreast of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
- Support Travel Agents by assisting them with bookings and special arrangements. Advise and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities. Fulfil Emirates online/other queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.
- Deputise for the Customer Sales and Service Team Leader/Contact Centre Team Leaders in their absence and provide help and act as a role model to other team members.
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries from CSSAs regarding complex bookings, challenging customer interactions and other special services.
- Retail Office only
– Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed, time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters, providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales.
– Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received.
– Support Travel Agents by assisting them in making bookings with special arrangements. Advise and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities. Fulfil Emirates online queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.