The team at Employment Partners deals with permanent and temporary vacancies for an impressive list of local, national and international clients. Our commitment to our clients is to become a business partner to their Human Resources Department by investing the time and effort required to establish a mutually beneficial business relationship.
Our commitment to our candidates is to “Never say Never” when it comes to finding the right vacancy for them.
Job Title: Manager Finance (Cost Accountant)
Education / Certification:
- CANDIDATE MUST BE A GHANIAN RESIDENT.
- Chartered Accountant preferred: Persons with B.Com (Honours),
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- B.Com could be considered but should have proven experience of more than five years in a similar position.
- Completed Articles an advantage.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development also an advantage.
- A minimum of five years’ experience managing a Financial Accounting Department. Experience in dealing with Revenue Authorities, Commercial Banks, Auditors, Consultants (eg tax matters), Insurance Brokers and Government Incentive Schemes.
- Experience in the Automotive Industry preferred.
- Management for approx. 5 years of a small to medium group of companies
- Responsible for ensuring full compliance with Group Accounting Policies, IFRS, and Local Accounting Rules (HBI) and Company Law
- Responsible for ensure full compliance with Local Income Tax and VAT Act laws
- Management of the Treasury function within Group policy and Local policy (Reserve Bank Rules)
- Ensuring that internal controls are in place and are constantly monitored
- Management of the Companies cash flow and to seek optimum investment of surplus funds and optimum credit facilities
- Liaison with local insurance brokers and Group Insurance division
- Preparation of annual insurance declaration and valuation of Company assets to ensure that there is adequate cover in place both for assets and business interruption
- System knowledge: SAP & Excel
Purpose of position:
- Ensure the integrity of the accounting records of the Company by ensuring full compliance with Group Policy, local Income Tax, VAT and Companies Law, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Internal Audit procedures and management of the companies’ Cash Flow and Foreign Exposures, with the specific purpose of protecting the assets of the Company
How to Apply
Email cv to [email protected]