A turnkey logistics company requires the services of an experienced Sales and Marketing Officer to join their ever growing team.
Job Title: Sales And Marketing Officer
- Reporting to the Sales and Marketing manager, you will primarily be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategies in order to meet company targets for growth, retention and profitability in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Ensure business is converted and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery.
- Drive customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of the company’s sales objectives.
- Proactively position and market the business to potential clients within budget and through the development of campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and meet sales objectives.
- Research for market information on other key players by service range, market volume, with the aim to increase market share.
- Provide status report on activities to line manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- Successful candidate must have at least an HND or Degree in Marketing or other related discipline along with at least two (2) years working experience in a similar position in the logistics or freight forwarding sector.
- Have excellent telephone and face to face sales skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, use own initiative and take decisions within company defined policy.
- Highly organized and have good communication skills both in writing and verbally with the ability to build long term relationships and networks.
- Knowledgeable and understands the distribution account plan level along with target deployment and KPI setting.
- Must have excellent presentation and negotiation skills in decision making environment, have the marketing flair, analytical in ways of thinking, high level performer and a problem solver.
- Good communication skills along with the ability to build long term relationships and networks.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office package especially, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Interested applicants MUST live in Tema or its environs
How to Apply
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to us at [email protected], with the post you are applying for and job reference number clearly marked.
Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above.