Empower is Ghana’s premier job recruitment partner. We provide quality talent and workforce solutions to quality organisations – It’s what we do, and we do it with excellence.
Job Title: Operations Manager
The OM coordinates the end-to-end (e2e) delivery of facility maintenance services to the organization’s clients with specific focus on service quality, customer satisfaction and staff productivity.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Successful candidates will have an entrepreneurial approach to management with proven record of operations management ideally in the building industry, experience in dealing with large numbers of staff with diverse backgrounds and an understanding of the relationship between customer services delivery and corporate profitability.
- Maintains relationship with existing & potential clients to build business partnership for mutual benefit.
- Monitors overall service delivery and ensures KPIs & SLAs are achieved and exceeded
- Ensures maximum efficiency of service delivery through efficient people and material resource management, forecasting and planning.
- Trains and ensures operational staff are skilled across the different processes to enable cross product and cross function workload balancing
- Manages suppliers and contractors to deliver agreed services.
- Ensures adherence to health and safety policies
- To pro-actively leverage opportunities that would improve the market position and substantially grow the revenue base of the company
- This is a field role where 80% of work is performed on the field and 20% in the office.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of 1st degree in Facilities Management, Project Management or Building related courses.
- 5 years’ experience in operations management ideally within the facilities & property management, construction (finishing works), hospitality, or related service sector
- Ability to analyze trends and make forecasts
- Must have excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
Application deadline is 30th September, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to [email protected] and indicate your preferred job in the subject