Empower Group is a premier services oriented company aimed at providing quality companies with quality solutions. The group comprises of Empower Workforce Solutions (a premier human resources solutions company), Empower Facilities Management (a premier property and building services company www.empowerfacilities.com ), Empower Telecoms, Empower Office Suites and Empower Foundations.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Our client is an international global organization focused on women and children. This position will ensure that the HR policies and administrative practices enable the organization to work in an effective, efficient and consistent manner in compliance with in-country regulations;
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Human Resources Management
- Manage the recruitment, selection and hiring of new staff, service contractors and short-term volunteers,
- Ensure that a job planning and performance management system is established and implemented for all staff,
- Provide coaching and training to direct supervisors as necessary in all aspects of the HR function, including salary and benefits administration, recruitment and hiring processes, employee relations, etc.,
- Establish and maintain relations with government, labor union and other related personnel stakeholders,
- Provide staff with orientation and updated guidelines
- Ensure that an effective training process is in place for staff, including training needs assessments, professional development plans, and monitoring the implementation of those plans.
- Ensure the implementation of updated organization’s HR policy and Code of Conduct,
- Ensure that the organization is operating within the statutory requirements of in-country Labor Law and regulation (including but not limited to work permit, visa),
- Ensure that job descriptions are developed for new positions and reviewed/revised for ongoing positions as required,
- Ensure that the organizational chart and staff’s contact information including staff’s personnel profiles are updated on a regular basis i.e. monthly or quarterly.
- Performs other relevant tasks as assigned by the HR Director and Country Director
- Planning, organizing, providing leadership and controlling all administrative functions.
- Ensure front-desk reception is managed in a professional manner (walk-in, telephone calls, emails..)
- Ensure IT infrastructure, office facilities and equipment are maintained and under updated insurance policy
- Ensure office supplies are managed in a cost-effective and efficient manner (good tracking system…)
- Ensure logistics are arranged in a professional manner (e.g. transportation arrangement, hotel booking…)
- Ensure documentation of important documents are properly filed (in both printed and electronic copies)
- Manage overall office communication and IT e.g. arrange or coordinate conference calls
- Manage overall operation i.e. office renting, security services, safety plan
Salary: Market Related
Required Skills or Experience
- University Degree, in related field (HR or business management)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Admin & HR management in a large non-profit or corporate multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to facilitate change, persuade and negotiate to reach acceptable compromise/solutions among all levels in the organization
- Extensive working knowledge of in-country’s employment laws
- Demonstrated understanding of HR technical areas, such as compensation and benefits, employment, job evaluation, salary administration, performance management and personnel development
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite and Outlook
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s via http://empowergh.mcidirecthire.com/web/JobDetails.aspx?