A reputable advertising and marketing communications firm is looking to hire an experienced and organized Account Manager.
Job Title: Account Manager
- The individual will be responsible for ensuring the agency is meeting clients’ needs through effective communication, problem solving and responding to clients’ requests in a timely manner.
- Take communication briefs and where required, support the Account Planner with drafting creative briefs.
- Identify ways to grow clients through new business opportunities.
- Ensure deadlines are met, communicate and seek approval of any changes whilst keeping the team and client up to date with useful knowledge.
- Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions.
- Work with the finance team to manage project budgets and bookkeeping.
Required Skills or Experience
- Interested applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline coupled with at least two (2) years’ working experience in a similar position.
- Previous agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should be persuasive, able to sell work and ideas and respond positively to feedback and an ability to juggle competing demands from clients and the agency.
- Flourish when working within a team of different people.
- Be organized with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written coupled with exceptional presentation skills.
- Extensive usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
How to Apply
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to us at [email protected], with the post you are applying for and job reference number clearly marked.
Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above.