Posted on :
26 Jan, 2017
26 Jan, 2017
At Energy Bank, we believe banking is all about creating satisfaction for the stakeholders, contributing to the growth of the national economy and impacting on the larger society by being a partner in the development process. We have crafted our Brand Driver bearing these in mind which is- … “supporting your aspirations”. Whatever those aspirations are and so long they are legal and would bring about advancement to humanity, we shall be there to support you.
Energy Bank Ghana Limited, a reputable and fast-growing bank in the country seeks to recruit a suitably qualified Person as
Job Title: Head of Private Banking
To coordinate and supervise all the Private Banking Unit activities.
• Provides inputs for the preparation of annual budget and strategic objectives for the management of the Unit
• Manages and supervises all activities at the Unit including customer service, marketing, sales and credit administration.
• Initiates action for business acquisition for the development of Unit’s portfolio and spearhead the marketing effort to grow the portfolio both in terms of volume and value.
• Supervises, arranges, and maintains regular contacts with customers to build and deepen relationship with customers.
• Sets and reviews targets with team members for the achievement of the Unit’s overall strategy and objectives..
• Prepare and submit periodic required reports to your immediate supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Masters certificate in a business related programme. A professional qualification in any field would be an added advantage.
• Good knowledge in customer networking and relationship deepening.
• Sound knowledge in anti-money laundering .
• Excellent oral and written Communications
• Ability to lead and work in a team
How to Apply For the Job
Interested applicants with the core competencies should submit their applications with detailed current CVs including names and addresses of three (3) referees to provide credible evidence of the applicant’s professional competencies, email and contact numbers to the address/email listed below.
The Head of HR
Energy Bank Ghana Limited.
PMB CT. 268 CT.
• Please, indicate quote your application title on the subject line.
• Only short listed applicants would be contacted for assessments.
Closing Date: 25 February, 2017