So Energy is the downstream, retail operation arm of the group. It is responsible for the management and operation of dealer owned and company owned petrol stations. So Energy introduces to each marketplace it enters a new model of innovative stations. This model centers on combining under one umbrella striking architecture and a design which is distinctly African but yet modern, as well as a new form services positioned to meet the wide range of refueling needs for the motorist.
In line with the company’s vision of being the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, So Energy has begun an aggressive drive to establish a regional network of retail stations and now has operations in Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast.
Job Title: Supply And Distribution Supervisor
- Ensure consistent and timely delivery of products and the safety and integrity of products loaded on BRV’s.
- Maintain up-to-the-minute reports on quality and quantity of products.
- Maintains a good relationship with key personnel at the depot to ensure the company’s orders are serviced in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the best available BRV’s are selected to load So Energy orders.
- Ensure no dry-outs in So Energy Retail Outlets.
- Assure Quantity & Quality of products in transit
- Ensure execution of supply plan as given by Head Office for the Retail Outlets.
- Report variations in plan vs. actual.
- Project anticipated supply issues to the Head Office.
- Monitor and co-ordinate with supply locations – TOR, APD, PWSL, Kumasi, Buipe etc.
- Monitor inventory at all the supply locations.
- Monitor transporter and BRV performance.
- Prepare transport bills for payment.
- Furnish management with weekly reports on product availability at various depots
- Prepare report for management on summary of liftings from various depots
- Direct line responsibility for supply & distribution officer, sealer and all transporter relationships.
Required Skills or Experience
- Graduate with 5 years of experience in an oil marketing company, logistics company, depot / warehousing company.
- HND holder with 6 years experience in a logistics company, depot / warehousing, preferably from oil industry.
- Good communicator with excellent relationship skills.
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV and application letter to [email protected]