Eni’s presence in Ghana dates back to 1960. Since then, we have significantly increased our presence in upstream and we are currently developing the major Offshore Cape Three Points (OCTP) project, at water depths of between 600m-1000m. The project will ensure domestic gas supply to Ghana’s thermal power plants for around 15 years, significantly increasing the country’s capacity for power generation.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Installation SPS Umbilical.
Job Title: Junior Installation SPS Umbilical.
The Key Responsibilities Are
- reviewing and approving the Installation procedure and analysis issued by installation contractors of Flexible Risers and Flowlines systems, Umbilical systems, Subsea Structures installation, Rigid Jumper Design and Installation
- reviewing installation contractor plans and schedules to ensure alignment with project objectives and to monitor contractor performance against plan
- supervising Flexible, riser systems, Umbilical, Subsea Structures and Rigid Jumper installation activities, monitoring contractor performance, assuring the application of all the relevant HSEQ and QA procedures, and providing technical support as required
- liaising with other package engineer ( FPSO, SPS, R&F, Umbilical) to organize interface , technical clarification meeting between different contractors involved in the project.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree in the oil & Gas offshore industry
- Fluent in English Language (spoken and written)
- 1 – 3 years of experience in an installation technical engineering role in the Oil and Gas industry or offshore field engineering is preferred
- Problem Solving and Communication skills.
Permanent local contract
Subsaharan Africa-Ghana-ACCRA-GH-ACCRA UNA HOME
TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST CONSTRUCTION AREA