To develop, advise on and implement policies relating to the effective use of personnel within an organisation. Responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include payroll, staffing, HR reporting, performance monitoring and employee counselling.
Job Title: HR Officer
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide assistance with writing job descriptions
- Provide assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
- Monitor scheduled absences such as leave, public holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered to ensure continuity of services.
- Conduct exit interviews
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems
- Facilitate HR budgets and reports
- Facilitate third party service relationships relating to Manpower and other services
- Perform other related duties as required
Required Skills or Experience
- Strong academic background
- Accredited University Degree in Management Sciences, Social Sciences or similar.
- Masters preferable.
- Should be a member of a recognised Management Association in Ghana
- At least 3 years of relevant but diversified post qualification experience.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Qualified candidates should submit their recent CV and covering letter not later than:
30th January, 2015 to:
Eni Ghana Exploration & Production C/O HR Dept.
UNA Home, 12 Airport By-pass Road Airport Residential Area
PMB KA 185, Accra – Ghana
or by e-mail: [email protected]