Posted on :
26 Oct, 2017
26 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Project Material & Equipment Manager
• Accountable for any material and or equipment under OCPT projects for deliverability and technical specification, transportation and transportability, Custom Clearance.
• Interface with projects needs budget and control analyses of criticalities, recovery plan, including the punch lists, managing any shipping documents in order to guarantee import duty and project delivery
• Supporting purchasers in the definition of material and equipment procurement plan
• Push engineering to release material take-off soon after model review
• Make sure all long lead items are released to Procurement soon after contract assignment
• Combine management of contractor’s suppliers and sub-contractors suppliers and sub-contractors
• Manage notification for inspection and inspector intervention
• Coordinate with headquarters for third party inspector to be deployed according to QCP approved
• Define with Project Director budget allocation for inspection and expediting activities for all projects activities
Qualification Required & Experience
• 15 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry
• 10 years in supply chain management / procurement
• Minimum educational qualification is a Diploma, degree is an added advantage
• Knowledge in Project Management, contract & Procurement supply chain management, material management, logistics
• Knowledge in material as line pipe, coating, fittings, valves, flanges, Isolate Joint, Pressure Vessels, Pumps, Piping rotating machinery, DCS, PAGA, PFP, miscellaneous for electrical and instrumentation
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept. Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road or by email to: [email protected] Closing Date: 10 November,