Posted on :
30 Oct, 2017
30 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Operations Geology Manager
• To plan and coordinate subsurface geology operations of exploration and development wells in cooperation with relevant professional figures
• To prepare well programmes, including logging. Wireless logging operations, coring and required test
• To monitor the drilling of exploration and STEI wells and provide constant advise on operational decisions
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least BSc Degree in Geoscience
• Minimum of 10 years of Oil and Gas industry experience in exploration
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017