Posted on :
10 Jan, 2014
We are a major integrated energy company, committed to growth in the activities of finding, producing, transporting, transforming and marketing oil and gas. Eni men and women have a passion for challenges, continuous improvement, excellence and particularly value people, the environment and integrity. Eni Ghana recruits Head of ICT At Eni Ghana Exploration & Production
• Provide the necessary support to the different business areas, identifying the more appropriate ICT solutions in accordance with the guidelines and standard received from Head Office. Elaborate the ICT budget providing the required details in terms of project and service activities
• Co-ordinate the ICT activities, ensuring planning, development and maintenance of the ICT systems, both operational and technical.
• Ensure that all the ICT activities are consistent with foreseen time schedule and cost; provide regular report on the progress of all ICT environment to his superior
• Define the adequate level of the service and grant quality control for all the provided ICT services.
• Define specific efficiency improvement actions.
• Ensure that adequate ICT training programmes are provided for the users. Grant the appraisal, training and professional development of ICT person-net in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University Degree or equivalent in Information Technology is required.
• 5 years’ experience in Information Technology.
• Ability to be a team player, frequent interaction with other disciplines and third parties.
• High level of professional and personal integrity,
• Very good ability to work independently when required
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes.
• Good fluency in written and spoken English, particularly for contract terminology.
Initiative, proactive, ability to work effectively with people from multiple cultures and backgrounds. Positive attitude, work under constant pressure to meet deadlines and time constrains. Good communications skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should submit their recent CV and covering letter to:
Eni Ghana Exploration & Production
C/O HR Dept.
12 Airport By-pass Road
Airport Residential Area
PMB KA 185
Accra – Ghana
or by email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 January, 2014