Posted on :
20 May, 2016
20 May, 2016
ENI is an Onshore/offshore construction company in Ghana.We are currently recruiting for the position of
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor (ORF).
The key responsibilities are:
– Construction site inspections.
– Ensure Contractors are delivering.
– Construction weekly and monthly reports, close-out reports.
– Material and equipment supplies control.
– Preparation of third parties authorities site visits and audits.
Eni’s presence in Ghana dates back to 2009. Since then, we have significantly increased our presence in upstream and we are currently developing the major Offshore Cape Three Points (OCTP) project, at water depths of between 100m – 1200m.
The project includes the installation of subsea production systems connected to an FPSO vessel. Start-up is expected in 2017. By joining us during this exciting time, you will bring your innovative ideas and valuable experience to support the project as it enters its crucial construction phase.
Supporting the Construction Manager on the Onshore Receivable Facilities (ORF), you will supervise a team of specialists carrying out activities on static mechanical equipment (vessels, piping, plant, painting etc.) according to plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best-practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
-Permanent local contract. We are unable to provide visa support
–Mechanical Specialist Knowledge:
– Commissioning – Start Up
– Quality & Safety : Audit & Certification Activities, Operational Security, Contractors Specs, Qualification & Auditing
– Compliance: Local/National and International Standard and Codes
– Construction & Installation: Site Construction, Integration Testing, Inspection, control and testing techniques
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online