Posted on :
31 Oct, 2013
31 Oct, 2013
Job Title: Customs and Shipping Officer
• Responsible for the effective management of customs formalities and meeting shipment requirements.
• Ensures the fulfilment of customs formalities and coordinates material shipment to meet project objectives.
• Ensures the optimisation of any benefits under the PA in terms of Customs, Import/Export, duties and fees.
• Interface with Contract Holders, Service Companies/Suppliers and with the Freight Forwarder to ensure that all international shipments and custom clearance activities are completed as per the project schedule.
• Ensures that all certificates, licences and permissions necessary for customs purposes are obtained when required.
• Maintains and manages shipping document library and archive in electronic format to ease access and distribution.
• Acts in respect of professional ethics and Company code of practice.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University Degree in Management Sciences or Engineering
• At least 3 years of experience of oil/gas experience or customs experience
• Compliance: Knowledge of legal aspects – Civil law and contractual requirements, national/international customs regulations, Environment Health and Safety,
• Logistics: Flow and stock management, transportation methods, Expediting, Inspection methodologies, Comparative economic evaluations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should submit their recent CV and covering letter to:
Eni Ghana Exploration & Production
C/O HR Dept.
12 Airport By-pass Road
Airport Residential Area
PMB KA 185
Accra – Ghana
or by email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 31 October, 2013