Eni, a leading Oil & Gas Company is looking for qualified candidates for the HSE FPSO Supervisor position, based on the FPSO:
Job Title: HSE, FPSO, Supervisor
To provide professional support and advice to the Company Man of the FPSO on HSE issues pertaining to the FPSO Production operations. Ensure compliance monitoring of emission parameters, environmental auditing, data recording and reporting, waste management. Support the implementation of Company HSE policy
The job holder is responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Ensure compliance of eni HSE policy and procedures during pre-commissioning, start up and normal FPSO operations
- Ensure compliance of Permit to Work System and SimOps management systems.
- Manage the FPSO induction programme.
- Ensure accurate measurement of HSE performance metrics and their timely reporting.
- Fulfill emergency response duties as detailed in the emergency response management procedure.
- Analyse the HSE data proactively and provide the FPSO Team with clear direction on the areas to focus.
- Support in the preparation of the Annual HSE Audit plan, participate in internal and external audits and follow-up and close-out of the corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure timely reporting of all incidents. Manage a live database (register) of all incidents.
- Participate/Lead incident investigation and ensure that root cause analysis is followed.
- Provide support for the identification, analysis, assessment and management of the Operations HSE risks.
- Participate in operational/job risk assessments for critical operation and maintenance activities.
- Provide support for identifying, assessing and mitigating HSE risks.
- Provide HSE support in meetings with Contractors.
- Keeping up-to-date with the changes in HSE standards or improvement in the company/industry.
- Ensure compliance to relevant HSE training by all FPSO staff.
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual HSE IMS Management Review
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Health, Safety and Environment
- NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in oil and Gas operational Safety
- Minimum 5 years operational experience in the field of HSE Management in Oil & Gas Industry.
- IMO 3 – Oil spill Response course.
- BOSIET, HUET (OPITO approved) certificate Training
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis (TapRooT).
- Knowledge of international HSE codes and local regulations.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Environmental (air quality, water quality, protected species, natural resources, waste management, etc.) related to O&G Exploration and Production operation and local laws and regulations.
- Required understanding and experience with the typical processes and tools necessary to accomplish Environmental goals.
- Strong experiences and knowledge in the FPSO Operations and its processes.
- Computer literate in Microsoft software applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.;
- Contractor coordination and supervisory ability;
- Ability to work in team environments, communicate, understand and work within the dynamics of a multi-functional and multi-national environment;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong commitment to HSE;
- Ability to work as a team member as well as team leader with minimum supervision;
- Good mentoring and coaching skills;
- Good communication, interpersonal, diplomatic, supervisory, written, spoken and presentation skills, including good writing of effective reports.
- Capability to take the initiative and assume added responsibilities when appropriate.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V. and covering letter to:
Eni Ghana Exploration & Production –
c/o HR Dept. Bradley Tower Building,
William Tubman Road
PMB KA 185, Accra –
or by e-mail: [email protected]