Posted on :
31 Oct, 2017
31 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Well Fluid Engineer
The job holder is responsible for providing the drilling engineering support to the operations on the rig site and more specifically
• Reviewing the Drilling programmes in a timely manner, highlighting any possible criticality
• Preparing and follow-up of rig based cost control, to be sent to the office. Responsible for reporting system
• Supporting the day-to-day operations, ensuring that lessons learnt in the drilling operations are fully captured for future operations and incorporated in the future drilling programmes
• Analysing drilling related problems and recommendations for improvement of drilling performance
• Preparing the feedback reports and end of well reports in collaboration with the drilling engineer
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree (preferably Msc) in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent discipline
• 5 years experience in drilling engineering
• 2 years field based, preferably offshore
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017