The company has opportunities for qualified and interested persons to join its Distribution Division and support in driving sales while achieving on their personal goals.
Job Title: Corporate Risk Life Planner x3
- ROLE: Corporate Risk Life Planner (Contract)
- LOCATION: Takoradi, Tema, Kumasi
- REPORTS TO: Corporate Relations Officer
- REMUNERATION: Per approved remuneration structure. Further details of this, as well as other terms of employment, will be discussed at the interview
To provide excellent and quality sales to clients, making sure they enjoy the Enterprise Advantage
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Proactively identify, and sell group life policies to target market.
- Maintain a consistent high level of service delivery whilst identifying new business opportunities.
- Advise corporate clients through value proposition
- Proactively retain all clients acquired.
- Develop and maintain a client referral database on potential corporate clients.
- Keep records of all business generated
Required Skills or Experience
- 1st Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University.
- A minimum of 3 years cumulative working experience as a Sales officer or relationship officer.
- Must have proven track record as a Relationship officer.
- Must have strong negotiation skills in dealing with third parties.
- Must have an attitude of winning.
- Experience in managing other functional areas such as customer service and general administration
- Must have strong Leadership qualities and be self-motivated
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Good Report Writing Skills
- Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
How to Apply
Send your application and your CV to [email protected]
- You do not have to advise your Manager at the point of submitting an application. However, you must do so when you are invited to an interview with the Hiring Manager
- Note that only short-listed applicants would be contacted.