Posted on :
25 Jul, 2018
25 Jul, 2018
Entrance University College of Health Sciences is newly established private tertiary institution with accreditation for the training of Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) from the National Accreditation Board and affiliated to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Kumasi. The mission of the University College is “To provide an ethical and entrepreneurial environment for teaching, research and training for medical and health professionals to impact generations.
Job Title: Laboratory Technicians
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have academic/or professional qualifications in laboratory technology, pharmacy technology or its equivalent in any recognized institution
• Must have a minimum of 3 years experience
• Must be able to work closely with student and to give a clear instruction of experimental procedures
• Must be a person who pays attention to details
• A Technician who work long days on their feet, sometimes hunched over a workstation for long periods of time
• Must have the needed technical skill to understand complex lab machinery and computer programmes used to conduct tests.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to apply and provide the following: • Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Address and telephone numbers of 3 referees and a page statement of candidate’s vision for the University • Applications should be submitted under registered cover and marked with the vacancy applied to reach the registrar, Entrance University college of health sciences to:[email protected]
Closing Date: 28 July, 2018