Key customer management and one point of contact for MRS Parts & products Sales and commercial matters.
Job Title: Service Operations Manager
- Develop key and Strategic customer relationships to the next high level.
- Responsible for Parts and MRS Products Sales growth, profitability and planning
- Provide solid field and marketing strategy to grow the Mining & Rock Excavation Service (MRS) business in Ghana and English speaking West Africa
- Develop and grow MRS products – both Service & Parts
- Responsible for Key account management and Customer satisfaction. Participate in MRS Marketing activities.
- Provide aftermarket Support to Capital divisions during tenders.
- Champion Keys to Success (K2S) activity follow ups. Develop new customer base and help maintain existing fleet in operation
- Provide Parts Planning and coordinate with Logistics for inventory Planning.
- Grow Key customer (TCO) in the Territory and coordinate with Dealers in Liberia, Sierra Leone & Nigeria for MRS Product’s development and sales.
- Responsible for Key Customer complaints and follow up.
- Follow-up for on Receivable and Inventory reduction and efficiencies
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- Bsc./HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Masters in Business, Engineering or Mining will be an added advantage
- Five to ten years of hands on experience in sales/technical or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have both OEM & Mine Maintenance Experience
- Strong Computer knowledge in Data Analysis, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in any ERP system
- Assertive and Self-Driven
- Passionate & motivated
- Good time management skills
- Good Leadership
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.