At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Job Title: RAN Support Domain Expert
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Subject Matter Expert within RAN Domain, who will be responsible for leading, troubleshooting and solving high impact problems for MMEA customers. In this role, the SME will be responsible for handling complex issues and critical escalations within RAN domain and surrounding environment.
- Handle complex issues with focus on 4G and 5G RAN solutions and products
- Manage and participating in various delivery activity streams, part of customer meetings and technical discussions when needed
- Focus on solving more complex issues/CSRs/TRs
- Cooperate with different SA teams within the organization Core/PC/Transport etc.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about the solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Minimum years of experience: 8 years
- Experience in Radio Architecture on seniority level
- Education: MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Multiple years of experience from previous Support/roll-out/swap/optimization projects and processes
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of network KPIs and Acceptance Procedures
- Any experience/exposure to 5G is an advantage (project planning, technology understanding, Design, troubleshooting, KPIs)
- An SME candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: GIAP
- Diverse and advanced knowledge in radio systems: network optimization, protocols and procedures, network design and dimensioning, and features.
- Ability to communicate, articulate, present and influence the C-Level by for any Emergency or HOT issues in the MA.
- Able to understand customers business objectives and pain points and able to link them to improvement in Network Performance and End User Experience.
- Familiar with CS related tools: CSR handling tools, remote access solution, CS OMNI channel platform
- Business and Communication Skills
- Leadership and Project Delivery/Management Skills
- Cross Domain Skills