Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As an IT advisory professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime
Job Title: Advisory Services Senior – Performance Improvement – IT Advisory – Software Engineer
As an IT advisory professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as a multiplying effect during major program transformations
- Participate in IT Advisory and software solution implementation engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Build leading edge applications in line with leading development practice
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with client management teams
- Help prepare reports and workplans that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
Candidate should possess the following:
- A minimum of 3-5 years hands on working experience in a full-time enterprise development role.
- Strong academic record including a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related field
- Experience Java, VB.Net, Python, C# or C++ or other leading programming languages
- Strong full stack development experience
- Strong experience with Extract Transform Load tools/methodologies and data warehousing preferable
- Experience in designing and developing excellent high-quality products with excellent user experiences (UX).
- Experience in integrating applications, or software modules and non-homogenous technologies leveraging superlative scripting skills
- Ability to complete software development assignments across the value chain.
- Ability to provide user support by developing documentation and reference material.
- Discipline of updating job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Experience in software automation (robotics) considered a plus
- Experience with Data Science, Big Data, data analytics and data visualization also desirable
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience interacting with business end-users to document functional requirements
- Experience developing or contributing to technical specifications based on documented functional requirements
- Appreciation of the traditional Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) as well as agile software development