Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
Job Title: Advisory Services Senior – Risk – Information Security
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- You will have insights into cutting-edge IT environments and into our global methodology. Your focus will be on cybersecurity testing and advisory services, information security and risk assessments
- As a key member of the team, you will support our clients with assessing and improving the effectiveness and quality of their information security in advisory projects in the area of cybersecurity (transformation projects, benchmarking, ethical hacking, IAM, data leakage prevention, etc.).
- You will learn all about thought leadership as a way of addressing today’s constantly evolving market and new challenges in cybersecurity. You will expand your expertise with every project alongside our leaders.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Computer Science or Information Technology, relevant professional certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA) is an asset.
- Excellent organizational and technical knowledge in the area of cybersecurity including experience in applying relevant security standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001:2013, NIST Cybersecurity Framework) as well as the requisite professional experience in cybersecurity, information security and technical IT security assessments.
- In-depth technical understanding and experience of Cyber security are essential; previous experience in financial services, Energy, Telecommunications is an asset.
- Other preferred qualities include a passion for consulting work, teaming, focus, commitment and a fast learner.
- Excellent written and communication skills