A leading Private Security company is seeking to recruit a Managing Director to manage its operations in Ghana
Job Title: Managing Director
- Formulating and successfully implementing company policy
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the long-term objectives and priorities established by the Board
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees
- Taking remedial action where necessary and informing the Board Of significant changes
- Maintaining the operational performance of the company
- Building and maintaining an effective management team
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of Master’s degree or above in social Sciences (Administration) or Finance.
- A Retired ex-serviceman not below the rank of Assistant Superintendent or equivalent.
- Special knowledge of the Security Industry would be an added advantage
- Minimum of five 5 years experience in managerial role or similar capacity
- Must not be above fifty (50) years.
- Skillful in project planning/ tasks.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint mandatory)
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates who satisfy the specified criteria should submit their application together with their CVs and Vision Statement for the role by to:
The Director of HR
Escort Security Services
Plot No 56, Airport West