Posted on :
21 Aug, 2019
21 Aug, 2019
A leading Private Security company is seeking to recruit a Managing Director to manage its operations in Ghana
Job Title: Managing Director
• Formulating and successfully implementing company policy
• Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company
• Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the long-term objectives and priorities established by the Board
• Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems
• Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees
• Taking remedial action where necessary and informing the Board Of significant changes
• Maintaining the operational performance of the company
• Building and maintaining an effective management team
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Master’s degree or above in social Sciences (Administration) or Finance.
• A Retired ex-serviceman not below the rank of Assistant Superintendent or equivalent.
• Special knowledge of the Security Industry would be an added advantage
• Minimum of five 5 years experience in managerial role or similar capacity
• Must not be above fifty (50) years.
• Skillful in project planning/ tasks.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint mandatory)
How to Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the specified criteria should submit their application together with their CVs and Vision Statement for the role by to: The Director of HR Escort Security ServicesPlot No 56, Airport West Dzorwulu- Accra OR [email protected]
Closing Date: 21 August 2019