- To write and maintain large portions of code (modules, etc.), with attention to various factors, including performance, usability, compatibility, security, consistency.
- To support peers and provide technical guidance, making sure that development tasks are assigned, followed up on and completed in time.
- Solid understanding of computer programming, data structures, algorithms, techniques.
- To anticipate problems and make recommendations.
- To test and review others’ work and provide training and support.
- To participate in various phases of software development, from gathering of requirements to testing and deployment.
- At least a BSc Computer Science or its equivalent
- At least 1 year relevant work experience
- Enthusiastic, curious and willing to learn
- Logical, problem-solver, imaginative and multi-task
If you feel you meet these criteria, and would like to apply, then please choose the link below. You will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire and then attach your CV/Resume. Your application will then be emailed to the HR department at BusyLab. Thanks for being interested!
To read more about the project, visit about.esoko.com
Click here to view Job and Apply Online