Posted on :
5 Feb, 2021
5 Feb, 2021
The Evangelical Presbyterian Church, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment as
Job Title: Director of Finance.
• Financial control and Reporting and Management accounting
• Working knowledge with the application of International Financial Reporting standards (IFRS)
• Ability to prepare and analyse financial statements with reports highlighting on key performance indicators
• Capable of developing and implementing accounting system with its related internal control procedures in a Church/NGO environment.
• Strong presentation, report writing and communication skills.
• Knowledge of Ghanaian income and Corporate Tax Laws
• Advance use of Microsoft Excel and other applications
Qualification Required & Experience
• The applicant must hold a first degree from a recognised university in Finance/Accounting and must be a Chartered Accountant — ACCA, ICA, CIMA or its equivalent in good standing with not less than five (5) years practical experience
Location: Ho, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be directed to the address below
AG. Director, Admin/HRM,
E.P Church, Ghana
P.O.Box HP 18,
Or through the following Email address:
Closing Date: 15 February, 2021