Posted on :
27 May, 2019
27 May, 2019
The Examinations Officer under the direct supervision of the Rector shall be responsible for all the examination issues of the College.
Job Title: Exams Officer
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Preparing the Academic Calendar of the College.
• Preparing of all examination time tables of the College.
• Preparing Examination Invigilation schedule for all examinations of the College.
• Preparing Project Work Schedule for all programmes of the College and ensuring that all deadlines are adhered to.
• Preparing lecture time tables, lecturers’ individual schedules and room allocation for all lectures during the semester.
• Securing all examination scripts after the Academic Board has approved of the results and producing same upon request for Post Examination Moderation.
• Ensuring that all students do their academic registration and meet deadlines on semester basis.
• Perform any other duties that will be assigned from time to time as assigned by the Rector.
DEPARTMENTAL/ INTERNAL RELATION
• Maintains contact with the College Administrator.
• Maintains contact with students and lecturers for Project Work purposes.
• Maintains contact with the Finance Office to get information on Students’ Course Registration
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must have a 1st Degree in any discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position in an academic institution.
• A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Must have a Technical Knowledge of tertiary educational system in Ghana.
• Ability to plan, monitor and follow up on policies made by the College.
• Must have excellent managerial and leadership skills
• Must be highly motivated person
• Must be a team player
• Must have a high level of integrity
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good written and communication skills
Reports directly to the Director of Academic Affairs of the College.
How to Apply
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:[email protected] with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
Closing Date: 14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.