Expro is a leading oilfield service company specialising in well flow management; employing more than 5,000 people in 50 countries. Our business is well flow management, providing oil companies with services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high value oil and gas wells.
Job Title: HSEQ Manager, Sub – Sahara Africa
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- To promote safe, responsible and compliant operations throughout the SSA and ensure that HSEQ methods and systems are implemented.
- Strategically monitory and provide appropriate support to managers and employees in relevant HSEQ matters.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Focal point for all HSEQ matters in area of responsibility including the provision of advice on relevant legislation; liaises with government and other external bodies as required.
- Drive implementation of and compliance with, Expro HSEQ methods and systems across the region to ensure consistency of approach.
- Identify and agree local HSEQ methods and systems as necessary and ensure compatibility with Group requirements
- Support managers in the identification and delivery of HSEQ targets and goals to ensure continuous awareness and improvement of key HSEQ areas
- Ensure HSEQ policies, standards and directives are understood and followed and ensures appropriate training is provided to managers and employees as necessary
- Ensure accidents and near misses are reported, investigated and effective corrective action taken and closed out; may take the lead during accident investigations
- HSEQ input to bids as required
- Monitor HSEQ performance and ensure compliance with reporting requirements including internal system reports and KPIs.
Required Skills or Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in an HSEQ environment including proven management experience
- NEBOSH, IOSH (or equivalent) certification
- IRCA Lead Assessor qualification (or standard industry accreditation)
- Experience of ISO standards/systems
How to Apply
To apply, please upload your CV’s to the career section on www.exprogroup.com with the subject ‘HSEQ Manager’.
Application deadline is 31st March 2017