Posted on :
4 Jul, 2019
4 Jul, 2019
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to supervise the day to day activities of base ensuring safe, secure and cost efficient procedures are maintained including the allocation and planning of resources. Scope may include workshop, logistics, stores, safety depending on location.
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Schedule, prioritise and manage work activities of all or part of base personnel.
2. Maintain close communication with operations providing resource and logistical support to required timelines.
3. Monitor resource costs, reviews monthly utilisation reports and ensures forward planning is undertaken to effectively maintain utilisation of equipment or personnel under their control.
4. Ensure employees are trained in relevant base procedures and records maintained.
5. Ensure equipment maintenance schedules are in place to maximise the use and ensure safety.
6. Conduct and participate in regular base meetings with relevant employees to ensure the necessary individuals and teams are aware of plans for equipment logistics and maintenance.
7. Ensure appropriate equipment tracking systems are in place and followed.
8. Monitor base working practices and propose improvements.
9. Assist in completion of regular reports, safety statistics and other regulatory requirements according to location.
10. May be responsible for maintenance and housekeeping of base facilities and yard areas.
11. Interface with local suppliers for certain goods and services ensuring supply chain procedures are followed.
12. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro’s compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
13. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
14. Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others’ safety and provide an environment where they feel authorised to stop any unsafe job. Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participates in incident investigations.
15. Supervise, mentor and coach direct reports and ensure completion of their Employee Development Plans. Where applicable, ensure that training and competency programs are in place to facilitate the mentoring of subordinates through the competency system. Conduct competency assessments when required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
6+ years of oilfield services experience