Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy service expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency, and award-winning safety. Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across good construction, well flow management and production, subsea good access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients’ operations running smoothly.
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Expro Group is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join the Area Support team based in Accra .
Overall Purpose of the Job
To administer all payroll documentation using the payroll system in place to ensure the timely processing of any payments due to employees of the Company in compliance with the with Company’s policies and procedures.
Key Activities And Accountabilities
- Process monthly and weekly payrolls including multi-currency, involving collation and processing of timesheet data from departments accurately and ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
- Prepare and run payroll reports and payslips ensuring appropriate deductions are actioned accurately, in a timely manner, and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure weekly/monthly payments by BACS or international T/T’s are processed in a timely manner and contain accurate information.
- Process and pay the Director’s expenses.
- Prepare and distribute reports to Finance managers as per schedule.
- Complete all month-end tasks including updating journals, reconciliations, and include the liabilities journal.
- Prepare reports, distribute and ensure payments due to external parties are actioned (e.g. Pension/Retirement Savings Plans, etc).
- Prepare responses to payroll queries to employees, managers and external bodies in a timely manner ensuring all content is accurate and in line with company policies.
- Complete any required year-end processing for specific locations.
- Liaise with team members, and internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with the manager on any issues or concerns with the documentation to be processed.
- Undertake admin duties such as filing, faxing, and photocopying to ensure accurate records are kept.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures, and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes, and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to the supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures, and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for your own safety and the safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
- As necessary coordinate recruitment and selection in areas of responsibility in line with the workforce plan and operational business needs. Provide assistance and guidance to managers on CV review, interviewing best practices,s and any legislative requirements.
- Check employment documentation including agreements, contracts, and handbooks prior to issue to ensure accuracy. Ensure required work permits, visas, or other immigration documentation is in place. Work with International HR on ex-pat or commuter transfers and documentation.
- Ensure data contained in HR Information System is accurate and up-to-date; run reports and provide information to managers to assist in decision-making.
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
4+ years previous work experience within a payroll /HR environmentProficient in shopping mode Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)Payroll/HR qualification
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attracts the right clients. At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet, and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right the first time, every time. We’re committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.