Expro are currently recruiting for a Logisitcs Coordinator to join their operation based in Stavanger. This role is the prime interface between all Expro Business units and remote locations to ensure the most efficient delivery of equipment within required timescale utilising approved logistics freight forwarders. The key factors within this role are supplier performance, compliance with applicable local/international laws, and adherence to Standard Shipping Procedures ensuring acceptable service, quality and total cost management. The job holder must provide a mixture of direction and support as required by the operating country/area.
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
- Responsible for the daily logistics activities within the base and organising local and international transport against approved quotes received from approved vendors.
- Co-ordination of project shipping activities and ensuring delivery of the project within time and budget allocated.
- Creating of Purchase Order for all Logistics activities and maintaining SAPRAT / DOCUCERT for all shipments.
- Maintaining Import and Export Registers daily.
- Creation of Shipping documentation and responsible for document retention as per policy.
- Responsible to give Green light for incoming shipments and obtaining the Green light for sending shipments.
- Adhere to the Expro Business Principles & Ethics and Code of Business Conduct of being reliable, trustworthy and fair.
- Avoiding conflicts of commercial interest, ensuring accuracy of information, maintaining confidentialities and by abstaining from all forms of corruption.
- Adhering to all Global Logistics Policies and Directives.
- Maintain and Update Standard Country Import and Export Procedures.
- Creation of Dangerous Goods Certificates.
- Organise Customs Clearance and delivery of imported/exported equipment (within agreed and set KPI’s).
- Verification of supplier invoices and approval in READSOFT within SAP.
- Submit monthly logistics report.
Job Knowledge and Experience
- Freight Forwarding Experience – International Exports & Imports
- Air & Sea Dangerous Goods Trained – (advantage)
- In-depth knowledge of local Customs processes.
- Project management skills – Co-ordination of shipments from various global locations.
- Ability to communicate effectively – Fluent English
- Excellent computing / IT skills – basic project scheduling, Micro-soft packages (SAP would be an advantage)
- Ability to schedule and prioritise daily workload.
- Time and resource management.
- Leadership / supervisory skills. (advantage)
- Capable of performing appraisals and setting objectives (advantage).
- FCPA /UK Bribery Act
- Drivers Licence