Posted on :
17 Apr, 2018
17 Apr, 2018
Airswift is recruiting on behalf of ExxonMobil for a Public and government Affairs Manager.
The Public and government Affairs (P&GA) Manager position is based in Accra and is responsible for the development and effective implementation of integrated external engagement strategies for ExxonMobil’s activities in Ghana.
Job Title: Public and Government Affairs Manager
Key Responsibilities include:
• Establishing public and government affairs (P&GA) strategies plans and budgets at the country level, including community engagement, government relations, media, communications, issues management and emergency response support
• Building relationships with external stakeholders in Ghana, including community members, government representatives and non-profit organizations
• Establishing the ExxonMobile brand in Ghana and support the company’s reputation for operational excellence in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Public Affairs, government relations, political science, public policy, media relations, communications or related field
• Able to communicate fluently in English and additional widely used languages in Ghana (both written and verbal)
• Understanding of economics/political/social issues in Africa.
A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, including:
• Development and stewardship of social responsibility programs in support of business objectives in Africa
• Legislative and regulatory assessments and advocacy
• Interaction with senior business executives, government officials and community leaders
• Media relations and communications
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position please email your resume to:[email protected]
Closing Date: 18 April, 2018