Posted on :
27 Mar, 2020
27 Mar, 2020
The Fair Wages and Salaries Commission (FWSC) is looking for qualified, goal-oriented and results-driven persons with exceptional qualities for appointment to the following position
Job Title: Administration Officer
• To provide operational, administrative and secretarial support to the Finance and Administration(F&A) Directorate.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Arranges venues for all programmes and meetings under the F&A Directorate;
• Prepares draft memos and letters of all correspondence emanating from the F&A Directorate;
• Ensures timely dispatch of letters and all correspondence emanating from the F&A Directorate;
• Tracks, scans and files all correspondence and records of the F&A Directorate;
• Collates inputs for the preparation of draft quarterly and annual reports of the Directorate.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in either Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Bachelor of Commerce, Secretarial Management or related Social Sciences.
• Must have a minimum of two (2) years post-National Service working experience in a related job.
Competencies, Skills, and Technical Abilities
• Good knowledge in Administrative practices and Office Management;
• Basic knowledge of the public service;
• Good communication (letter, memo and minutes writing Skills);
• Average report writing skills;
• Effective time management;
• Average analytical and quantitative skills;
• Strong knowledge of computer office applications and data analysis tools.
• Belief in dialogue
• Team- player
How To Apply
Applications for category A should be forwarded, together with statements of the applicant’s vision for the position, current CV, office and residential telephone numbers, email address and addresses of three referees to: The Secretary, Public Services Commission P. O. BOX GP 1618, Accra
Closing Date: 31 March 2020