Posted on :
2 Feb, 2018
2 Feb, 2018
Fairpointers Accra – Munich is a world class PowerPoint Slide Service Provider for the highest ranking consulting firms in Europe. Our clients are constantly in meetings with global companies and their CEOs, renown business owners and even governments.
Due to this, the presentations we deliver must be professional yet beautiful, and they must communicate effectively and accurately. Consequently, we work under strict deadlines and give no room for errors or sloppiness since the implications of this will be large scaled. It is therefore imperative for
our employees to be creative but very disciplined, yet challenging established conventional thoughts and constantly researching and discovering new, effective and innovative ways to accomplish tasks and
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Gate shall be responsible for:
• The Quality Assurance Manager will assume day-to-day oversight and analysis of slides prepared for delivery to clients. S/he will develop a system of crosschecking all worked files slide-by-slide, to ensure that the quality standards of the company and the instructions of the client are upheld with every delivery.
• The successful candidate will report to the General Manager.
• S/he will also coordinate with the team and the General Manager to develop and technical input that will fine-tune the delivery process.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Quality Gate shall be responsible for:
• Proof reading highly complex client documents (PowerPoint) under time pressure
• Quality controlling the graphical component of all documents, i.e. colors, shapes, alignments
• Checking and cross-checking all documents for very client specific requirements
• Consistency checks regarding language, font and graphics of extensive documents
Qualification Required & Experience
Quality Gate should:
• Be excellently skilled in both written and spoken English and business terms (English certificate required)
• Be a perfectionist; 100% precise and detail conscious at all times
• Be dependable, reliable and able to comfortable with stress and pressure (proven by references)
• Be an extremely fast, self-motivated and self-driven, and a natural team player
• Have extensive experience in professional proof reading of high profile business and/or legal documents
• Have basic understanding of business illustrations and graphics/diagrams
• Have a healthy understanding for document design, regarding colors and alignment
• Have extensive experience in PowerPoint
• Be available for permanent overnight work
Salary: commensurate with experience and qualification
How to Apply
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org Log on to: www.join.fairpointers.org
Closing Date: 02 March, 2018