Posted on :
7 Jun, 2016
7 Jun, 2016
Fan Milk Limited is the leading manufacturer of dairy products and a significant player in the fruit drinks market. The company is currently embarking on a significant expansion programme to delight its customers even more. This, therefore, presents results-oriented individuals the opportunity to participate in the success story of the company as:
Job Title: Drivers
• The drivers will assist Sales Officers in the distribution/sale of the company’s products and also convey products to the company’s Regional Distribution Centres.
Qualification Required & Experience
Eligible candidates must:
• Possess GCE “O” Level, SSSCE or BECE plus at least 2 years of technical education certificate in Auto Mechanics/Auto Electrical
• Be capable of handling 8-20 tonnes distribution/sales vehicles
• Have a VALID Driving License “F” or “D”
• Be conversant with all road signs as well as intro-city and long journey trips
• Have at least 8 years continuous driving experience at the time of sending application
• Be capable of working under pressure and for long hours
• Not less than 30 years and not more than 39 years old.
Candidates must also:
• Have defensive driving skills
• Have a good sense of responsibility and adhere to safety requirements when driving
• Be self-disciplined individual
• Be alert at all times and able to adapt to changing conditions on the road when driving
• Have the passion to treat the vehicle and its content with care.
• Must have an excellent and impeccable driving record
• Have basic knowledge of how a truck operates and be able to report faults fairly accurately as well as change flat tyres etc.
Location: Accra and Kumasi
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should forward their:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae
• Contact telephone numbers
• Names and addresses of three (3) referees
• Photocopies of academic and other relevant certificates
The Human Resources & Public Relations Manager
Fan Milk Limited
P. O. Box 6460
Accra – North
Or e-mail to:
Closing Date: 24 June, 2016
Applicants should indicate the position they are applying for as SUBJECT of e-mail or at the top left corner of the envelope.