Posted on :
7 Sep, 2020
7 Sep, 2020
Farm Business is an agritech start-up with the mission to provide an easy-to-use membership management solution to farmer organisations, cooperatives and companies working with farmers. Farm Business’ main goal is to help such organisations easily manage their data, including : who their farmers are, what they produce, where they live, farmer needs, resource management and financial management. Farm Business strives to support the digitalisation of smallholder farming sectors, bringing simple and effective software solutions to the market.
In this account management role, you will play a key function in accelerating our business both locally and internationally. This role is based in Ghana, reporting directly to the company director. This is an amazing opportunity to work directly with our top-tier team from the Netherlands, Ghana and our international advisory team. For this role we need an ambitious go-getter to be the voice of our customers and someone who is ready to learn, grow, win and create success. We’re looking for a strategic thinker and storyteller, who can take Farm Business’ software product vision to the market and manage customers’ expectations. We are seeking a creative mind with strong people skills that can be the face of the Farm Business mission.
Job Title: Sales & Accounts Manager
● Approaching and onboarding clients
● Creating and defining strategies for sales processes
● Develop and deliver pitches to potential customers
● Perform fitment analyses by mapping clients business activities to Farm Business product landscape
● Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
● Responsible for working with the product manager and software engineers to onboard and integrate new clients
● Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
● Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the Farm Business team, with an open attitude to feedback
This role is currently open on a voluntary basis, with potential to develop into a paid role as Farm Business grows. Candidates should ideally be based in Ghana.
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to:
[email protected] / RE: Account Manager + Your Name
Once we have received your application, we will invite selected candidates to an online meeting
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!