Posted on :
25 Jul, 2016
25 Jul, 2016
Farmers Hope Company Limited is an agricultural input manufacturer that specialises in the production and distribution of high quality organic fertiliser.
Established in 2010, the company has, through extensive research and testing, built a winning combination of ingredients from locally available raw materials to create a product that increases crop yields and improves soil structure and quality over time.
Farmers Hope is certified by the Ghanaian Ministry of Food & Agriculture Plant Protection Directorate and the Soil Research Institute.
Job Title: Finance and Accounts Manager
The company is looking for an experienced Finance and Accounts Manager who is passionate to support the growth of the company in the Agriculture sector.
Starting date: Immediate
• Functional head, with responsibility for setting the strategy and driving the delivery of the company’s daily operation pf Finance and Accounting functions
• Manage and implement the company’s annual budgeting and planning process. Oversees short and long-term financial and managerial reporting
• Ensure that all financial transactions of the company are properly executed and accounted for in accordance with laid-down procedures.
• Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements (i.e. Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow Statement, etc)
• Responsible for the preparation of external financial and other reports in the prescribed format that meets the minimum requirement of relevant regulatory authorities and other stakeholders eg. Ghana Revenue Authority, SSNIT, Financial Institutions, Insurers and External Auditors
• In addition, general administrative works (i.e. authorisation of cash payment, employee payroll management, bank reconciliation, etc)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Have a Degree in B.Com or BSc. Admin (Accounting Option) and / or Chartered Accountant (ACCA or CA, Gh) with a minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in a manufacturing experience.
• Have experience to manage a team and development of finance policies and implementation
• Computer literate with accounting software knowledge and skills
• Able to manage guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial controls are adhered to.
• Has the capability to be able to plan ahead based on extensive understanding of financial needs trends both within the company and in the general market
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Authorisation to work in Ghana.
Additional Information: Applicants may be required to have a driving licence.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidates should submit a CV/resume and cover letter via:-
Closing Date: 25 July, 2016